What is SEO ?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's "natural" or un-paid ("organic") search results.
- Process of improving a page attributes and content value, to gear towards impressing the search engines in return for highly ranked results.
- Process of making a site and its content more visible to both search engines and search engine visitors
- Made up of two factors - on-site optimization and off-site optimization
- 100% Ethical and White Hat practices followed.
- Social Media Integration.
- Monthly progress Report.
Steps we follow
Phase 1: Site Audit & Research
- Site Audit - An analysis of the website to determine any onsite factors that should be improved to strengthen the internet marketing efforts.
- Competitors’ Website Analysis - The web page can offer far more optimized content specifically related to its category
- Keywords/Key phrases Suggestion & Its Analysis report - We implement the best technology to identify hundreds of potential keywords that are related to your business, and that customers may use in searches.
Phase 2: Implementation & Recommendations
- Optimize Title tag and Meta Content - The title tag is arguably the most important HTML tag or element of your website.
- Assessment of Website Content - A site’s content is critical to its success in the engines. Lack of keyword-rich content will negatively affect a site’s performance
- Internal Linking Structure - Text links are, by far, the better option (versus alt tags) in conveying to engines the context of the page being linked to
- Creation and Implementation of Robots.txt file - The robots.txt file is a means to keep search engines out of a site or exclude specific sections of a site.
- Implementation of Google XML site map and Text site maps - A sitemap provides the search engine spiders with links to key pages to explore and index. Keywords contained in text links are given more weight.
Phase 3: Off-Page Optimization
- Ongoing Natural Link Building - Swapping links with similar websites increase your web presence and helps you increase your site’s visibility
- Local Search Optimization - Local search provides the most relevant information to the targeted set of visitors with regard to search queries
Phase 4: Social Media Promotion
- Managing Facebook, Google Plus and other social media platforms, posting relevant photos, videos, reviews, etc.
- Tracking customer comments and feedback and directing them to relevant authority in the client.
- Managing E-mail Campaigns
Phase 5: Performance Monitoring and Reporting
Account monitoring consists of the following:
- Search engine ranking position evaluation
- Monitoring web analytics traffic and conversion data
- Identifying new keyword opportunities
- Giving recommendations for tactical considerations moving forward.
- Educating the client on website metrics data to help make better informed marketing decisions based on what site visitors are expecting and looking for.
The organic SEO services of the company deploy the following strategies:
On Page Optimization:
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Web Content Optimization
- Image Optimization
- Alt Tags Optimization
- Title Tags Optimization
- Title Optimization
- Keyword Density Optimization
- Header Tags Optimization
- Robot.txt Implementation
- RSS Feed Generation
- Meta Tags Optimization
- Link Optimization
- Google Analytics Setup
- HTML Site Map
- XML Site Map Submission
Off Page Optimization:
- Directory Submission
- Blog Posting
- Forum Answering
- RSS Feed Submission
- PPT Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Article Submission
- Forum Thread Posting
- Link Wheel
- Image Sharing
- Blog Hosting and Commenting
- Press Release Submission
- Content Optimization
- Video Submission
- Search Engine Submission
- Facebook Marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing